Mediatec Denmark is proud to have been part of the Agger Charity Ball at Crowne Plaza Hotel Copenhagen Towers earlier in June, where we delivered all technical solutions and design. The event was a combined dinner, show, auction and party for around 300 prominent Danish and international guests held in the Everest ballroom. Our technical solution included a complete stage setup with show lighting and a sound system suited for live music entertainment, as well as a LED screen to be used both as a background for the various entertainers and for the auctions throughout the evening. Mediatec Denmark provided all equipment as well as technical staff.
Besides from the venue hall itself, we also provided technical solutions throughout the hotel:
- A sound system for a DJ setup for the daytime Event at a local golf course
- A sound system in the reception area of the hotel for a live jazz band
- A lighting system for a silent auction in the foyer
- Lighting for the red carpet
- Ambient lightning throughout the areas where the guests would be during the evening
- A projector in the foyer with a videoloop the client provided
We thank the Daniel Agger, the Agger Foundation, and all sponsors for a great collaboration!
Photo cred: Lars Geisler